Through agreements with the States of Sinaloa and Sonora in Mexico, qualified new incoming first-year students who are residents of Sinaloa and Sonora are eligible for this Partial Tuition Scholarship which will place their tuition at $18,900 per academic year if they meet the following criteria:
- Students supported by the scholarship program must qualify for admission to the University of Arizona through the normal application process and meet the academic requirements of the degree program to which they apply.
- Students who do qualify academically but do not fully meet the standards for the English proficiency will be considered for admission contingent upon completing additional English language training at the University of Arizona Center for English as a Second Language.
- Qualified new, first-year students from Sinaloa and Sonora who are academically admitted to the University of Arizona will be charged tuition of $18,900 per academic year (Fall and Spring) for the full duration of their study in accordance with the Guaranteed Tuition Program. Students must enroll in a minimum of 12 units per semester.
- This award will be renewable per the terms of the Global Wildcat Tuition Award as listed at: https://financialaid.arizona.edu/types-of-aid/scholarships/2020-2021-terms-and-conditions
- Course fees and program fees (if applicable) will be charged in addition to tuition and mandatory fees.
- There will be a cap placed on tuition only; there will be no increase in the duration of their study, or 8 semesters (10 semesters for Architecture students), whichever comes first in accordance with the Guaranteed Tuition Program.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional award including Global Wildcat Tuition Award, Transfer Tuition Scholarship, or Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship.
Contact: International Admissions, email@example.com